The New Year!




New Year's Eve is always a great time! This year I rang in the new year as a brunette, Ryan as a "singer," and Emma with a black eye. Yes, our poor girl has a black eye. She hit the coffee table again! Since it was her second mishap from the coffee table we decided to get rid of it- thank goodness!!!

Ryan and I headed to Holly and Garr's again this year for a great party. There was some not so great karaoke going on and by the end of the night we were begging for the guys to STOP singing and to please just play the ipod. That resulted in them singing "You can't always get what you want." Which then resulted in "the pregnant taxi" saying "It's now time to go!"

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Emma's poor little face! You are glowing Jamie - how far along are you now? So excited to meet Robin's baby boy tomorrow!. P.S.I like the Brunette hair:-)

    ReplyDelete