
Ryan and I went to Santa Barbara for the weekend and it was great! We "camped out" on Chris and Matt's boat, which is about as close as I get to camping and stayed at the Bacara the next night. The Bacara was so amazing that once we checked in we never wanted to leave. They actually have a hawk on the property that is trained to keep the seagulls and other birds away from the hotel....now you know why I didn't want to leave.
Emma and Cassus stayed in Long Beach for two nights and from all of the pictures my mom took it looked like she had a great time. We thought that we wouldn't pick her up until later in the afternoon but missed her so much that we decided to leave Santa Barbara right after our "Fathers Day" brunch at the Cantina. For those of you who don't know about the Cantina, they have the best breakfast burritos and it is in Ryan's college town. We ate there both mornings...it was Father's Day weekend after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment